S: Vems EMS. New with everything 550€

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S: Vems EMS. New with everything 550€

I have just bought this ECU kit to use on my 20vt Bravo, but i dont have the time to start this project because of a new job (and a girlfriend which doesn't like the idea of me never being around because i'm fixing cars) i have to get a live map for my Bravo. A little expensive, but fast!

But the Vems system is really good. The kit i have has been specially tailored to fit a 20vt. (Vems is used on Europe's fastest street legal car, 8.6 sec 1/4 mile!)
    There is EGT control (and sensor included!), Knock control, Wideband controller and sensor included, 2.5 bar MAP sensor, 55 pin Bosch connector, idle stepper motor driver, Alu casing (Alubos auto) etc.
    The knock sensor has a dual input, so works perfectly with the 20vt. The Vems should also work with the factory coils and trigger inputs! Oh and it has sequential injection.
    Launch control, anti-lag, shift light etc.

But this is a kit, so you will get the Genboard v. 3.3, and the loose items you need to solder on. It's nothing major, but ofcourse requires a little experience with a soldering iron. Then you need to solder the 55 pin Bosch connector on the right way (from use of diagram), and tune the engine. Being there is both the WB sensor and EGT sensor you have all the right tools to make the engine run correctly!
    Tuning is done via Megatune, which is very easy to use. The vems.hu has a good messageboard where help can be found if you run into any problems.
    And this is a damn low price when compared to the other systems out there!
    http://www.vems.hu has more info, otherwise PM me and i will try to answer as good as i can.

The price is compared to the 888€ on the vems.hu shop for the 55pin version. Oh and that is without EGT sensor, WB sensor, Map sensor etc. etc. So its more like 1200€ or more.

Price: 550€ with shipping to a EU country!

very interested in this as i was holding it off till next year but may as well get now.
    Do you have any photos of the kit and items included.
    Jay - pug_life85@hotmail.com

1986 Audi UR quattro - WORK IN PROGRESS
    1981 VW Mk1 Golf - "20v Jim, but not as we know it!"

Comment

Originally posted by larslaursen View Post
      (Vems is used on Europe's fastest street legal car, 8.6 sec 1/4 mile!)
      Good luck with the sale, and sounds like a great price..... however, this is not true.... The UKs fastest street legal car (7,6 sec 1/4 mile), doesn't run on VEMS....

This , I reckon , is a cracking buy for somebody....
      Chris
      Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
      S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
      '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Actually that very car has gone a 7 sec run now
        2004 9-5 aero
        2009 Subaru Legacy Diesel
        1994 Toyota Supra Eurospec 6-spd LHD
        3-4 Audis in parts

Comment

Working...
        X